Thursday, March 25, 2010

RedLine Milwaukee

I am finding it harder to keep up with my readings and analytical thought these days. Work has gotten the best of me. With only 2 months left in my AmeriCorps term, I am desperately trying to tie up all loose ends and leave a lasting legacy of hard work and determination.

Today, we visited RedLine Milwaukee with Club members from the Pieper-Hillside Boys & Girls Club. RedLine Milwaukee is a "space that encourages artists and visitors alike to enter a realm where inspiration remains absolutely unchecked, to bring art and beauty to the surrounding neighborhood and community by incorporating as many environmentally friendly nuances as possible." I wished the youth understood what a great opportunity it is to be working with an organization like this. Despite all the frustration and miscommunications that have made our collaboration quite rocky at times, I still look forward to our Thursday workshops.

A few photographs from today's tour...




RedLine Milwaukee programs: http://www.redlineartmke.org/programs.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment