Friday, December 3, 2010

Handmade for the Holidays!

Every year I tell myself I will make handmade gifts for my friends and family. Then, somehow it ends up being the week of Christmas and I still haven't finalized who should get what (and by then I've probably made a million lists of what to do for who). BUT this year will be different and if I run out of time to make things, I will purchase handmade items from my friends.

Here is a list of a few quality handmade items to make and give people during the holidays:
Image courtesy of Bargain Hoot


Image courtesy of Cornflower Blue Studio
Image courtesy of Handmade Oddities

 Ashley Gustafson makes beautiful Japanese bound journals and catnip fortune cookies (pictured above). I will be purchasing a package of catnip fortune cookies for one of my cat lover friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment