Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Update

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating regularly while up in the North Woods. The internet connection is rather moody and I have to drive 30 minutes into town in order to get decent internet connection.

I have always enjoyed venturing away from home for long periods of time. Doing this has given me the opportunity to evaluate my life and ponder the next step. Since graduation, I have enjoyed pondering my next career move, or at least a move that could potentially lead to a fulfilling career.

This summer has solidified the direction I want to take and the only question now is what roads and paths do I need to take in order to get there. Don't get me wrong, this summer has been wonderful and full of joy, reflection, hard work, and ambition. I have learned some very important lessons that will help me grow as a person.

When I get another chance, I will post photographs of projects, places, and people from the entire summer! I am excited to share the mystery of the past two months of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment